- Job Ref: 4688
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
· Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to solve PC related problems utilising remote control tools.
· Ability to work within deadlines and to service level agreements.
· Ability to work within a pressurized environment.
· Flexibility in working in offsite locations on an ad hoc basis.
· Very good working knowledge of PC platforms, Citrix, printers, Smartphones, networks, telecoms & IT systems.
· Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and/or Windows 10.
· Willingness to improve in personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the company's objectives.
· Knowledge of and experience in imaging and building PCs.
· Good understanding and experience of asset management processes and compliance requirements.
· Experience working on large scale projects.
· Third level qualification in information technology, computer science, or related discipline is desirable.