- Job Ref: 2411
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is a leading global provider of social recognition solutions. At the moment we are seeking an enthusiastic Windows Engineer to join the IT Systems Infrastructure team. Reporting to the Systems Team Lead, the successful candidate will support the Microsoft Windows infrastructure servicing both the corporate environment and Company’s platforms.
This role is permanent and based in Dublin West.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- First and Second level support of a Microsoft Windows server environment (physical and virtual)
- Second/third level support of the corporate Windows desktop and laptop estate including operating system image building and maintenance
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working on projects while handling day-to-day support responsibilities
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing environment, with new innovative technologies being regularly introduced
Required Skills and Experience
- Windows Server 2008r2, 2012r2 installation, administration and troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge of networking concepts including IP addressing, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience of deploying and administering Microsoft Office 365.
- Windows 10 desktop support, including Image builds and deployments
- Patch Management
- System Centre experience.
- Experience building and maintaining Windows images and applications in SCCM.
- Windows Clustering.
- VPN and RSA key management and configuration.
- Active Directory management including MS Exchange configuration.
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016 management experience.
- PowerShell scripting.
- VMware experience
- SAN setup and administration
- Experience with Apple device administration and troubleshooting.
- Proven ability in advanced troubleshooting of system issues
- Server Hardware experience
- Backup setups, maintenance
- Endpoint protection experience
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- A+, N+, MCP’s, MCSA, MCSE.