Windows 10 Trainer
- Job Ref: 4451
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewAbout the role
In this role you will:
- Support the design and delivery of high quality IT and business application training services on structured development programmes for legal and business support services and to support firm projects and business initiatives as relevant.
- Support the successful organisation and delivery of professional, engaging and high-energy induction for the firm’s new joiners.
- Support the lawyers and business service professionals to successfully apply the learning to work situations and to support them to achieve the highest possible levels of personal and team productivity.
- Support the development of training manuals, videos, quick reference materials and eLearning videos.
- Assist in developing and maintaining schedule of training, course descriptions, evaluation of training and attendance records.
- Develop relationships across the business at the appropriate level to gain thorough knowledge of how lawyers, legal assistants, and business service professionals utilise IT systems and business applications so that training programmes can be designed to meet their needs.
- Identify blended learning solutions to upskill legal and business service professionals on IT and business application systems.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of internal learning platform.
- Anticipate and suggest solutions for future training needs within a law firm.
About the person
- You have knowledge and experience of delivering training on Microsoft Office 2016
- You have experience as an IT / Business Applications trainer, legal environment experience is advantageous
- You can learn new applications quickly and proficiently, particularly legal industry software and systems
- You are a professional, energetic, and creative individual with excellent client service mind-set
- The benefits we currently offer include:
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Cycle to Work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter tickets