Web Product Implementation Specialist
- Job Ref: 2474
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), our client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
You will be working onsite on of our international clients with and alongside internal teams to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our client's web based products.
You will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically around this client’s high profile & critical program. The team will be supporting DACH based clients/customers and therefore native level (spoken & written) is essential.
• Interface with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
• Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
• Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
• Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
• Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
• Experience in customer facing positions, relationship management
• Troubleshooting skills on online marketing products
• Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template/process
Exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created multilingual team for a well-known online multinational company!
Located on Silicon docks, in the heart of Dublin.
Attractive salary with lots of benefits