Web Developer - Dublin West
- Job Ref: 3744
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Contract
Our client, a leading Project Management and Engineering company is looking to hire a Senior Web developer on a contract basis.
Your main Responsibilities will be:
- Provide input to systems architecture and design.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Support the business analyst providing input to the system design and functional specifications.
- Produce appropriate technical specifications and documentation including operations & technical guides.
- Develop and execute automated test scenarios with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges, increase test coverage and shorten the software development cycle through automation.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards using a combination of web development tools and SSRS.
And is required that you have:
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of and experience with ASP .Net MVC5 a priority.
- Minimum 5 years direct working knowledge of SQL Server design and development.
- Optional experience with SSRS for report writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and creative, both independently and in a team, in a high pressure dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
If you are up for the challenge click apply below and start the conversation.
*Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.