Web designer/Digital Marketing - Potters Bar, London
- Job Ref: 3589
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Web designer / Front end Developer
This position is to work within the marketing team, providing expertise and insight for digital and digital marketing. Lead implementations, adoption and provide customer insight.
- Company-wide website administrator. Coding lead, bug fixing and general web validation. Oversee APIs linking to the CL website. Guide and train/support the wider business in web technologies. Lead and maintain all technical areas from creation of banners, bespoke webpages, web graphics and SEO.
- Deliver first class user experience (UX) / user interface (UI). Provide guidance on customer journeys. Continually seek to improve the usability, design and conversion of the company website improving effectiveness to meet the business goals.
- Technical project management for digital marketing initiatives including delivery covering writing technical specifications, organising test teams, managing deployment from a business aspect.
- Company-wide Pardot (email CMS) technical administrator. Integration with the website
- Ensure the production of regular marketing analytics to enable the marketing team to assess the effectiveness of ongoing activity for input to future planning, and for reporting to senior management. Good knowledge of Google analytics and Tag Manager
- Provide strategic digital insight; identify emerging opportunities and trends to support delivery of the marketing strategy to meet short and long term business goals
- Key point of contact on web/digital queries. Marketing liaison with IT on the digital front. Work with and manage technical external digital agencies and digital product suppliers
- Guidance and support on set-up for videos, photography, webinars and filming
Generic Company Accountabilities (Risk Management & Controls):
- Ensure familiarity with risk management programs, as they impact this position, and follow appropriate risk management procedures to control, monitor and report on business activities
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, regulatory, professional & legal requirement
Desired Knowledge / skills / experience:
- Design Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Video Encoding
- Strong experience of web design and development, technical project management, web technology expertise, Agile processes, digital integration, managing website administration
- Ability to provide internal technical training
- Degree or equivalent