Web Application Support Analyst
- Job Ref: 2542
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a leasing company, leader in Ireland and worldwide, is looking for a Web Application Support Analyst. This is a contract role for 6 months, located in Dublin.
The purpose of the role is to support, maintain, enhance and implement web based applications for company businesses worldwide, perform functional maintenance and developments, to support the current businesses of the company and potential future businesses by continuously optimising software application performance.
You will report to the Web Apps Team Manager and your responsibilities will be to provide second-line support for multiple global application environments (application and database). Also, to perform SQL Server administration & development to maintain and enhance applications; and to maintain / develop data extractions to support data quality.
Some of the skills you will need to have:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in application development or application maintenance and support
- Experience of application implementation and support in a global environment
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 / 2012 / 2014
- Experience of DTS and SSIS maintenance and development
- Microsoft stack support person.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and practices
If you are interest in the role please apply. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.