VP, Digital Services
- Job Ref: 4558
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
About the company
Our client, founded over 30 years ago with offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Dublin are expanding their Custom Business unit and looking for an ambitious VP Digital Services to join the company based in New York. The company is very well-known in the education and e-learning industry and helps clients to optimize their knowledge capital.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a high-performing VP Digital Services who has a strong consultative background with a combination of creativity, innovation, business acumen, communication skills, project and people management.
What the job will entail:
- Leading and managing the deployment of the company’s products and services.
- Building networks with new and existing accounts to strengthen overall relationships and provide as-needed support to drive revenue growth.
- Promoting digital content and related consultancy services.
- Scoping of potential projects and innovating new approaches to meet clients’ needs and budgets.
- Report/proposal writing and client-facing presentations.
- Providing technical and operational advice during the project lifecycle.
- Providing expertise and brainstorming ideas with the product development team on various projects.
- Contributing to the innovation drive within the company.
- Managing company resources for use within product development.
What experience is required?
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline.
· 10+ years’ experience in creative consultancy, learning and development, or equivalent, ideally in a client-facing role.
· Proven track record coordinating multiple projects in a client-facing capacity.
· Ability to execute under tight deadlines in a highly collaborative organizational structure.
· Genuine interest in learning, growing, and pushing boundaries to develop quality programs, products, and services for our clients.
· Highly detailed, organized, and efficient.
· Strong client service orientation.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.