- Job Ref: 1992
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
Junior Video editors required!
Our client is a Canadian start-up looking to establish their operations in Dublin.
It’s an innovative service bringing a completely new perspective into your watching and time management habits.
We are looking for ambitious video editors to be able to review and watch particular video content and make a finished product out of it according to requirements set by a client.
Ultimately, you should be able to bring view and sound together in order to tell a full story.
• Review and watch video pieces
• Edit/amend video pieces according to the requirements and specification provided
• Review the finished project to ensure quality is maintained
• Trim footage segments and put together using Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Proven work experience as a video editor or projects completed in this field
• Previous experience working with editing software packages (Adobe After Effects and Final Cut)
• Demonstrable video editing ability
• Creative mind and ability to work with a tight deadline
It’s a contract role starting in September and running until December (with opportunity to be extended).
We are reviewing junior/college graduate applications with relevant Adobe After-Effects or Final Cut Pro experience.
The job will be based in Sandyford.
I will look forward to receiving your CV and discussing more details on [email protected]
Please note, that due to high volume of applicants we are able to come back only to most relevant candidates. We will consider all candidates having experience in Adobe After-Effects and Final Cut Pro.
Thank you for your time.