- Job Ref: 5654
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
UX/UI Designers – Our client, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Ireland, is looking for you to join their team in Dublin!
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
- You will be the design point of contact, taking ownership for your deliverables end to end
- Create great UI and drive UI principles and trends
- Create and implement designs efficiently helping to support targets and increase engagement.
- Monitor and research trends and user expectations to drive design decisions.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of UX/UI Design experience.
- Strong portfolio
- Great understanding of UX design principles and a keen interest in trends, systems, and tools.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision, Zeplin, UXPin (or other wireframing tools).
- Experience with interaction tools: AE, Principle, Framer or similar.
*We are only accepting candidates who are eligible to work in Ireland immediately*