- Job Ref: 3818
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Understand the content needs of the organisation
- Organise content recommending the best approach to its structure so that it can be re-
used in a variety of situations and across channels and devices
- Define the structure for the CMS i.e. the content model, defining topics and metadata, workflow and governance rules, and business rules to identify how content is assembled when a customer requests it
- Provide input to the selection of a CMS, appropriate in our use case
- Develop migration plan for content
- Provide content curation guidance and expertise to key stakeholders
- Build collaborative relationships with web content contributors and assist them in making their content digital-ready according to site standards
- Act as a thought leader in the future of content management practice including application of emerging innovations across authoring, publishing, and search.
- Develop policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company for regulated content management.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPI) and related metrics for content and knowledge management. Implement metrics and reporting
- Develop and apply engagement techniques to boost content consumption. Monitors activity for ongoing moderation and response.
- Mentor VHI in the above responsibilities so that we can become self sufficient
- Content architecture defined and agreed with both Vhi and selected CMS provider.
- Content Migration plan in place
- Policies, standards and guidelines for
content in place
- KPIs and other relevant metrics in
place for content
- Content consumption increased
- VHI are self sufficient enough to no
longer require the skills of an external
- 3+ years experience as a Content Architect with proven delivery track record
- Functional knowledge of content management approaches and
- In depth understanding of key content management platforms
- Strong Service Delivery mindset with demonstrated functional domain experience