- Job Ref: 5689
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
UX Researchers – Our client, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Ireland, is looking for you to join their team in Dublin!
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
- Take full ownership of all UX research and run multiple streams of work at one time.
- Plan, gather and analyze, insights about our client’s users through new studies and review of existing data.
- Manage, Execute and analyze usability sessions, with support from other team members.
- Develop UX research roadmap to ensure continuous improvement across the product.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of commercial UX Research experience.
- Strong portfolio
- Experience with international research
- Competent in data analytics and qualitative aspects of UX Research.
- Knowledge of programs such as Looker and GA.
- Experience with Sketch, Invision or similar wireframing and prototyping tools.
*We are only accepting candidates who are eligible to work in Ireland immediately*