UX Digital Designer - contract
- Job Ref: 4378
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewI am looking for an UX Designer for my client, the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification specialist based in Co. Kildare. This is a 6 months contract position and you will be joining an existing development team.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Work with the Product and Research teams to build a strong understanding of your part of the product, the job it does for our users and how it is used.
- Deliver finished, well-documented designs to the engineers in good time.
- Plan and facilitate workshops to involve your cross functional team in the design process.
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a UX designer.
- A portfolio that showcases your capabilities in the UX process and interaction design.
- A track record of delivering designs in good shape to the engineering team.
- You have experience of designing for both web and mobile applications.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong ability in UI design, while not essential for this role, is a plus.
- Experience in the Design Thinking methodology and/or Design Sprints a plus.
- Experience of Lean UX a distinct advantage.
- A good understanding of UX research techniques and data analytics experience