- Job Ref: 2525
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
As a UX designer you will work closely with the Product Management team to:
- Reimagine user experiences across our platform
- Develop, test and iterate new concepts using a mix of low and high fidelity mockups for internal and external customer / user group use
- Support the development and execution of user testing sessions, interacting directly with customers / users to get input on design ideas where appropriate
You will also work directly with the development team and:
- Review existing user interfaces and provide recommendations on design, usability, onboarding, etc.
- Ensure design best practices and standards are understood and adhered to
- Create/maintain a style guide of common UX patterns while adhering to the Salesforce Lightning Design System where appropriate.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A driven, talented designer who is passionate about user experience and wants to work in an innovative environment where your skills will be given free reign. On a practical level, we need someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience in a similar UX role
- Can translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows
- Can create responsive UIs that engage customers across devices
- The ability to collaborate with peers, product managers and developers through the entire product lifecycle
- Experience in the world of agile, design-centred development.