UK Pre-Sales Consultant (Oracle)
- Job Ref: 3301
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Industry: Business Consulting Services
Type of Employment: Full-time
Our client provides Business consulting and technology integration. Operating in the UK for over 20 years they have a deep understanding of critical business processes. The company is expanding their operations and looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant for their Oracle offering (ERP, HCM, SAAS, PAAS, ERP cloud).
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing clients, provide answers to RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for Proposal), prepare and deliver presentations to clients, work on proposal documentation including functional requirements, project plans, cost estimation, delivery approach.
In addition to that, you will liaise with local and US support team to ensure the smooth sales process.
Our client is based in London
- Possessing 5+ years of Oracle implementation project management, pre-sales experience
- Previous sales experience with ERP/EPM
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud
- Degree in Finance or Accounting would be advantageous
- Experience in Financial Reporting
- Ability to present complex technology concepts and issue solutions to c-level executives in an understandable way
- Showing commitment to customers and continually improve business operations and offering
- Ability to analyse and communicate project risks and challenges and drive resolution.
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent MS skills
Thank you for considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send your CV across! I look forward to hearing from you.