UI Solutions Architect
- Job Ref: 5058
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What you’ll be doing...
As our UI Solutions Architect, you will work directly with and alongside cross functional teams in design problems, best practices and compliance. You will be focused on increased speed to market with significant scale on a brand-new Field Services platform.
- Lead technology projects through the full SDLC.
- Develop and maintain UI solution architecture models.
- Work with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components.
- Drive the development of future state UI architecture.
- Participate in the building of high performing teams through mentoring, coaching and developing internal talent and recruiting industry top talent.
- Lead UI architecture and technical designs reviews.
- Work with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s products.
- Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
- Write code for features that utilise new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages.
- Analyse code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or relevant work experience.
- Experience delivering enterprise level, client-side web applications.
- Experience in utilizing Redux for state management.
- Experience in UI performance testing, application optimization for scalability and user experience.
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform design constraints.
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD).
- Experience delivering and owning micro services in a SaaS environment.
- Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
- Experience in scaling applications to user base.
Even better if you have:
- Mastery of the Angular framework and a solid track record of applying it to complex enterprise projects
- Experience in using Webpack for bundling and building.
- Proficient understanding of Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor), of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS),
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS).
- Familiarity with DevOps, Native Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3/Lambda/Gateway/CDN, Openshift).
- Experience with iOS/Android mobile web application development.
- A deep understanding of UI architecture patterns, SaaS and micro-services. Experience with .NET, SQL Server and NoSQL within an AWS environment.