- Job Ref: 2385
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a talented UI Engineer for our client which is based in city center to participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment to ensure all work is to the highest standards.
This is what you should bring to this position:
- Ideal candidate will have 4 plus years UI development experience.
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Angular, JQuery, Jasmine, Backbone, Underscore, etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies, usability, object oriented programming and development frameworks.
- Requires a very strong level of interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Front end automated testing
- Cross browser and cross device web app development
IT is very important that you have:
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as JQuery, Jasmine, Sass, Less, Bower, Grunt Backbone, Underscore, Node.js, etc.
- Amazon Web services including EC2, S3
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a distributed source control management tool such as Git or Mercurial
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage
- Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience
- Previous exposure to the educational software environment and familiarity with industry standards and specifications an advantage
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
This opportunity is for a 6 months contract and is offering attractive daily rates so don't hesitate to get in contact to find out more.