- Job Ref: 3196
- Location: Athlone, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a UI Developer for a contract position with my client an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company based in County Westmeath.
Some details about the project:
On a day to day basis you will be developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team on an innovative project.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality UI design in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
If you have the following skills:
- A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
- Very strong knowledge of latest UI frameworks and Web Services including REST
- Object oriented analysis, design experience
- Excellent English and Communication skills essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a member of a high performing engineering scrum team
And this technical background:
- Proven competence in large scale SPA development
- Front end architecture patterns e.g. MV*
- Client side testing
- Familiar with latest web standards
- Familiar with popular JS frameworks and libs
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
- Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns