- Job Ref: 5343
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What you will do
- Ideate, design & document UI components for our client's design system & component library
- Design screens and systems.
- Work with the product management team to build wireframes of new features & concepts
- Provide support to the Head of Design
- Present work to internal stakeholders with confidence to ensure key project information is shared and understood
- Constantly review existing products to identify areas potential improvement
- Collaborate with the product and development teams to solve complex interaction problems
- Prepare and deliver assets for developers
- Minimum of 3+ years working in an agency or product environment
- Excellent knowledge of standard industry design tooling; we use Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq & Abstract
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products
- Experience designing for any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- Fully eligible to work in Ireland immediately.
- A portfolio outlining the problems you were tackling with your design work.
- The portfolio should cover the process you applied to tackling the design challenges, rather than focusing on just visuals.
- Your portfolio should be well structured and clear. Your portfolio & experience should ideally focus on designing software products (UX/UI)