Transaction Svs Sr Manager-13033533
- Job Ref: 330
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Brief Description of the Organization
: Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
To manage the CitiFT EMEA High Value analyst team and having operational responsibility for ensuring the stability of the CitiFT EMEA platform.
- Work closely with product around the design and development of new High value product capabilities
- Manage team of high potentials ensuring both development plans and goals are in place
- Ensure day to day stability of CitiFT EMEA platform
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Ensure projects and changes are implemented on time and with no defects. §Manage the CitiFT EMEA roadmap
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement CitiFT is the core TTS payments processing application within Citi. It’s built on the platform of Global Payplus, Payweb & Paylite. Spread across three business regions (EMEA, NA & Asia ) it is responsible for processing over 550,000 messages on average per day. The system touches off and is utilised by several different business areas including Operations, Client services, Treasury, Product.
- Ensure Goals and development plans are in place for all direct reports
- Ensure Releases get implemented successfully as planned working with larger project team to ensure there are no post implementation defects.
- Ensure all core processes are strictly adhered too
- Ensure correct documentation is produced for each project e.g. Business Case, Business Requirements Document
- Build and maintain relationships with keys stakeholders such as product, operations, technology, treasury, compliance and client service
- Ensure regular meetings held with stakeholders to develop CitiFT EMEA roadmap for both HV and LV §Ensure all issues are given appropriate priority and dealt with in a timely manner
- Communicating progress of the projects/issues to stakeholders and Senior Management
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement within the analyst team, the infrastructure department and stakeholder processes
- Ensure awareness and adherence to Quality Management System
- Understand and comply with all audit and control policies
- Identify control gaps and implement new controls as necessary
- Ensure n active role in developing individual within the team and adherence to all people related policies
- Retain high performing employees and take action on under-performers
- Develop diverse candidate slates for all open positions
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proactive in identifying opportunities. Self motivated.
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Organizational - Managing demands from several sources and working to deadlines. Ability to multi task.
- Resourcefulness – Ability to identify solutions
- Strong people management skills
- Background in financial services
- Experience of managing large technical and/or process related projects
- Strong understanding of payments, particularly SWIFT and clearings such as CHAPS, Target2 and Euro1
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to lead teams
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- An industry qualification in Project Management i.e. Prince2/PMI would be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in relevant field
- Extensive team management experience
- Familiarity with process improvement methodologies, requirements gathering, process mapping
- Strong proficiency in Windows, and MS Office Suite,
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience a plus would be an advantage