Training Manager for Banking Industry
- Job Ref: 1661
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced learning & development manager to devise our client’s organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and development needs and drive suitable training initiatives. The goal is to enhance customer and employees skills, productivity and quality of work.
You will be tasked to develop and deliver product training to customers, partners and internal staff internationally for IT banking solutions to banks in EMEA and Middle East.
You will get help from training and development officers who will help with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their organisation.
Some of your responsibilities:
- On a daily basis you will be responsible for identifying training and development needs within the organisation, through reviewing current manual, talking to senior management and HR people.
- Setup product enterprise environments successfully for training and deliver those for international clients within banking sector.
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
Skills and attributes needed for the role:
- Experience in the similar role and familiar with the Banking Processing Environment (Card processing; issuing/acquiring parties; internet banking)
- Third level Business/Banking/Finance/Training related education
- Excellent presentation skills together with knowledge of MS SharePoint and MS Office.
- Strong building relationship skills and ability to learn new technologies
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both in English written and spoken, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management.
- High basic salary – €60-80k + bonus on top
- Employee benefits and career opportunities
- Opportunities for International Travel