- Job Ref: 4435
- Location: Dundrum, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Work as a Training Consultant, with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced technical trainer, ideally with hands-on experience with Enterprise Software Products and/or in-depth knowledge of regulatory compliance or insurance/banking fraud software and technologies.
In this role, you will deliver training content to end users, developers, administrators and partners that use our product and services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology training experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training to internal staff, end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule and on demand primarily in Europe and US.
- Work with Head of Training to develop effective technical curricula to address identified content gaps (could involve a range of resources)
- Assist in developing & maintaining training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
- Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program for our end-user customers and partners.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of proven experience conducting classroom training for related technology products and services
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience in the following
- Systems administration(Websphere)
- Big Data / Analytics
- Ability to adapt to evolving products and technology
- Ability to communicate with a range of levels of engineers
- A deep love of learning, educating, and a commitment to service is a must
- An ability to educate vs. simply inform, understanding what information is important and needed; ability to clearly organize the information with proper flow, pacing, and delivery
- The ability to resolve problems, influence others, and facilitate groups effectively
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience working on projects with multiple contributors and stakeholders
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility to travel when required, generally a few times per year.
- Additional language (French, Spanish) is desirable