Trade Marketing & Insights Manager
- Job Ref: 2764
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Role: Trade Marketing & Insights Manager
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: FMCG
- Function: Trade Marketing
Our client is an innovative international company in the FMCG industry, looking to incorporate a Trade Marketing & Insights Manager to develop and coordinate the trade marketing strategy and activities to maximise the brand’s potential.
As Trade Marketing & Insights Manager you will report directly to the Managing Director, and be responsible for coordinating and project managing all trade-led marketing activities, leading a team of 2 people.
Responsibilities of the Trade Marketing & Insights Manager include:
- Develop trade marketing plan in line with the brand guidelines and image
- Create and develop all channels of communication with trade partners
- Lead and coordinate trade marketing strategies that translate into sales strategies
- Identify, develop and implement necessary processes to enhance sales performance
- Build the data platform to run analysis and generate insights
- Identify opportunities and challenges
- Define specific tactics and tools and evaluate performance
- Lead category management projects
- Implementation of global tools
I believe you are already interested in the role. We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role in FMCG industry, ideally as Business Insights Manager, Category Manager or POS Manager.
Successful candidate will have a clear understanding of markets, sales & distribution, competitor activity, consumer & shopper behaviour, category management and business insights in FMCG. Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen is key for this position.
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
Up to €65k + 10% Bonus.
Other benefits include company phone, laptop, health insurance, subsidised gym.
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you go through the selection process.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.