The role will require a flexible individual that can provide both subject matter expertise across the Hosting domain, and also develop a compliant solution architecture and associated costs to a ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) level. Due to the nature of this program, prior experiencewith TISAX is preferred, or other regulatory frameworks governing information security.
The primary expectations of this role are as follows:
- Define the solution architecture for specific Hosting capabilities that can be leveraged as reusable building blocks to be deployed in multiple sites.
- Be accountable for solution execution (scope, cost, quality, and schedule milestones). Operate as primary point of contact.
- Assist in definition of supporting policies and procedures related to the solution.
- Gather key information as input to the solution.
- Assess options to determine the most cost effective approach that meets the requirements.
- Document the High Level Design and produce the ROM estimate to deploy and run the solution across the scope of Sites.
- Define the solution BoM (Bill of Materials)
- Provide Hosting input to other areas of the program. Participate in project planning
- Own and drive resolution of issues via engagement of with Lead Architect, application teams, business and Tisax SME.
- Validate solution compliance with the Tisax SME.
- Report status, issues, risks to program management
Cost and Resource estimation
Candidate should be able to–
- Produce High Level DC Infrastructure Design
- Produce Low Level DC Infrastructure design
- Have knowledge on Server, Storage, Backup, VMware and Hyper Converged technologies
- Have prior experience in Tisax of similar compliance
- Deals with ambiguity and complexity and consults as appropriate.
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Anticipates and proactively mitigates risks to cost, scope, schedule and customer satisfaction
- Experience with matrixed organizations
- Rich experience in technical solution architecture and design
- Broad prior exposure across Hosting and IT infrastructure projects
- Strong understanding of Production storage systems including NetApp, HCI, VMware vSAN.
- Strong understanding of Data Protection systems including CommVault,
- MicroFocus Data Protector and NetApp replication.
- Experience with encryption at rest enablement and KMS integration of above platforms.
- Strong understanding of server infrastructure, virtualisation, networks, data in transit encryption, certificate management and patch management.
- Experience in design of centralized log management solutions.
- Experience with Azure and AWS preferred.