Testing Automation Manager -Permanent-Dublin
- Job Ref: 5298
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Testing Automation Manager-Dublin-Permanent
We are looking for a testing automation manager to join a team in which you will lead a team of technical resources’ in planning, designing, developing frameworks.
This company offers access to end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation.
You will be responsible for:
- Direct and manage the full project-life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications
- Allocate and co-ordinate automation test schedules, work and resource plans
- Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client
- Develop professional relationships with key business stakeholders
- Use project planning tools and participate in the planning for future resource needs
- Create quality engineering procedures, processes and standards to ensure a reusable process and tools approach
- Define and implement quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention
- Input in proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales automation and DevOps collateral
- Defining, owning and delivering automation/Dev-ops test strategies, plans, process improvements and initiatives
- Deliver in capability assessment/audits, benchmarking, reporting and evaluation
You will bring:
- 7+ years of experience demonstrating technical leadership in an Automation/solutions
- architecture/Technical Manager role
- Experience in managing teams of technical resources, across multiple projects, domains and
- Strong experience in test automation, building frameworks from scratch.
- Experience in automation of GUI, Database and Selenium frameworks.
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support application development, infrastructure/OS, and operations that leverage such technologies as Java, .NET, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins,
- Familiar with SCM such as GIT, VSTS, SVN.
- Good scripting experience in one or more of; C#, ANT, Python, Bash. Automation scripts such as PowerShell
- Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS or MS AzureSoftware development experience using agile methodologies
- Workflow management using JIRA / VSTS for backlog and issue management.
- Competitive starting salary
- Penison contribution
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study leave
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Medical Insurance and dental cover