- Job Ref: 2315
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Test Manager @ Official ‘Great Place to Work’ to work on strategic client projects. You must have wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with a high level understanding of IT architecture, design, operational service & support
What can I expect?
You will be working with the world’s leading company in their area and on some of the largest projects globally. Career development: they have a great system of promotion, mentorship, certifications, training and development are at the core of what makes their people successful in delivering Best Practice in their field
Even though this is a big company, employees are not treated as another number and you will not feel you are a part of the ‘monster’.
You will be open to extensive promotion opportunities, for example in 2015, 30% of their employees were promoted. This company tailor your development and have successfully hired graduates to move to leadership roles within a number of years.
What do I need to bring?
- Project managing strategic projects.
- Working on client site and with senior management to define and implement testing strategies for large or complex projects
- People management of consultants
- Managing high risk test projects with significant change factors and providing expert advice on design and implementation
- Setting up and maintaining test environments across multiple platforms and operating systems
- Managing complex teams of > 20 across disciplines and functions
- Excellent communication skills
What can I earn?
Competitive salary + private healthcare, pension contribution, phone, laptop and one of the best training and development offered in the IT market that will help grow your career.
Get in touch at [email protected]