- Job Ref: 5086
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
Title: Test Lead – 18-month fixed term contract – 50-55 k per annum.
We are looking for an experienced Test Leader who will supplement the existing knowledge and skills within the team, mentoring and training other testers to ensure knowledge is shared as applicable across the team. There may be future permanent role opportunities in the Test Team. Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Day-to-day management of Test Analysts to deliver Project/Release Test Plans;
• Managing the activities involved in delivering specific test tasks enabling Test Analysts and Senior Test Analysts to complete test activities on time.
• Perform hands-on testing as required to ensure timely completion of test activities.
• Responsible for Test preparation and execution of all Canada Life owned Testing phases, including Non-Functional testing.
• Ensuring that all testing is completed to time, cost and quality.
• Definition and sign-off of Project/Release Test Plans.
• Oversee the implementation of test automation for specific Projects/Releases.
• Experience in Insurance or Financial Services.
• Experience using Jira/Zephyr for Test Case Management.
• Previous experience of Testing on large scale projects/transformation programmes.
• Performance Testing knowledge of industry load and monitoring tools with hands-on experience of their use to meet Non-Functional Requirements.
• Regression Testing & Automation - Knowledge and experience of automated test frameworks and automated testing. Applying automation to create an efficient Regression Test approach. Preferable:
• Knowledge and experience of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and related best practices.
• ISTQB/ISEB qualified in a Test Management qualification.
• Exposure to testing on the GBST/FNZ Composer Platform.
You will get the support to succeed in this role from a team of very experienced professionals and the opportunity to learn and develop.
Did we catch your interest? Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]