- Job Ref: 4932
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
• This position will drive Automated Quality/Test Strategy development, Integration testing, User journey automation, Cross device, Release sign-offs, etc.
• Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using Rally.
• Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
• Develop business and product knowledge over time, document and share such knowledge with other team members.
• Demonstrated experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, web service and REST based APIs
• Experience developing automated tests and extending automation frameworks using: Visual Studio/IntelliJ and C#/Java are highly desirable, JUnit, Selenium, BDD Framework, Spring
framework/.NET, REST, JSON and XML.
• Experience configuring and using continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) within the test lifecycle.
• Experience with agile testing methodologies.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, and critical thinking.