- Job Ref: 2350
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client which is a leader in the financial/leasing industry worldwide is looking for a Test Co-Ordinator to join their IT team.
About the role:
The position is within the IT department, supporting the delivery of new and enhanced functionality across a number of applications. You will be working with the broader IT team (PM/BA/Developers) to ensure new and existing functionality is working in accordance with requirements.
As Lead Automation Tester you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing functional test cases as well as coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for a number of core business systems alongside end users.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining acceptance criteria, creating and maintaining test cases and test plans for both functional and user acceptance testing
- Performing both manual and automated functional Testing
- Coordinating user acceptance testing alongside end business users
- Creating and executing regression test scripts
- Liaising with end Business Users and Suppliers to resolve bugs/issues in a timely manner, while ensuring that project scope and timelines are safeguarded
- Responsible for administration of test documentation and ensuring this is compliant with both internal Company Policies and SOX
- Identifying opportunities to improve the testing process, including automated testing and regression testing
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the IT processes and Software Applications
- Providing test expertise to the IT team including PM, BA and Developers
- In some cases may be responsible for managing the communications for application releases to stakeholders
It is important that you have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position with experience in creating and executing test cases, writing test plans, bug tracking and coordinating user acceptance testing
- Bachelor's degree ideally in Computer Science or a comparable field
- Good knowledge of SQL
- ISTQB or TMAP certified
- Test automation and performance testing experience
- Experience in testing financial software and web applications with experience in testing BI/DW solutions being highly desirable
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and the aviation industry would be advantageous
- Experience in working in both an Agile and Waterfall environments and working with Jira is preferable.
This permanent position is coming with attractive salary and benefits and great work environment: brand new office, canteen and gym on the site.
If you would like to know more please don't hesitate to get in contact!