- Job Ref: 2024
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
The ideal candidate needs to have financial services background which is key and have excellent communication skills liaising with the different business units.
- Coordinate Test Preparation and Test Execution across all Business Units
- Ensuring that each business area has sufficient coverage in terms of Test Scenarios and sufficient Test Cases to cover each scenario
- Coordinate Test Execution - Develop Test Plan
- Ensure that business testers carry out testing in a timely manner and in accordance with the plan
- Collate information/status of Passes and Fails for each business area
- Report defects to 3rd party software provider(s) and engage with them through to resolution of issues linking back in with the business users
- Prepare weekly Status Reporting
- Must be self-driven with the ability to work on own initiative
- Requires previous experience of coordinating/leading Test Cycles
- Must have experience of dealing with business end users and providing them with guidance and support
- Must be resilient and be able to persevere with the ability to push users to complete activities and challenge where appropriate.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org