Test Analyst (w/some automation required)
- Job Ref: 2612
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a worldwide provider of IT consulting services and software engineering is looking for a Test Analyst with some automation experience, for their client site, in the financial services industry. This is a fixed term contract for one year, located in Dublin. Salary is negotiable.
What are going to be your tasks?
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned *client* developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules.
- Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
- Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
You will apply basic technical knowledge of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques usually acquired through 0 to 12 months of experience.
The role requires adaptability to change with short notice; ability to work in a team environment; you will have direct supervision and some guidance on projects.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.