Test Analyst (manual and automation)
- Job Ref: 2611
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a worldwide provider of IT consulting services and software engineering is looking for a Test Analyst (with manual and automation experience) for their client site, in the financial services industry. This is a fixed term contract for one year, located in Dublin. Salary is negotiable.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned *client* developed systems.
- Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects.
- Participate in review of project deliverables.
- Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
- Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review user manuals for accuracy.
This job requires to:
- Have from one to three years of experience.
- adaptability to change with short notice.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Direct supervision, requires some guidance on more complex projects
For inquiries and information, please contact us.