Test Analyst (Insurance-Contract)
- Job Ref: 3797
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
Test Analyst Insurance Company
What is this Opportunity?
Our client is one of the biggest Insurance worldwide leaders. They are currently looking for a Test Analyst to join their team of 8 resources more.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this QA Analyst position and I can give you more details on who this company is. But to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specializing in insurance with a massive customer base.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on QA Analyst position, in which you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- ISTQB / ISEB certification
- Relevant 3+ years Test Analyzing experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret user requirements, detailed technical and functional specifications and apply this information to plan, develop and execute test scenarios and scripts
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of use of Test Management tools (HP Quality Centre) would be of advantage.
- Insurance background is a plus.