- Job Ref: 3254
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland, is looking for a talented Test Analyst to join the IT and Change team for a 6 months fixed term contract. The role will be based in Dublin City Centre.
In this role you will take a lead on testing to ensure that the projects/changes are consistently delivered and meet the solution requirements and quality standards of the Change & IT Department and our client organization.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- You will be supporting the Test Manager in successful delivery of projects
- Provide leadership and contribution to the implementation of key change initiatives
- Coach/mentor more junior members of the team in order to create a high-performance team
- Work with product owners and developers to define clear testing requirements and acceptance criteria, including test plans/test approach as appropriate
- Actively take a lead in promoting quality across the Change & IT Team and advocate the value of quality testing
- You will work with Test Manager, Test Analysts and analysts to determine, document and execute Tests that ensure the project/change delivered satisfies the business requirements and is delivered to the highest quality
- Build effective working relationships with business stakeholders and our internal/external sourcing partners
- Appropriate test plans defined and maintained integrated with overall assignment plans.
- Appropriate detailed test plans defined for each test phase, approved by appropriate stakeholders
Do you have strong experience as a Test Analyst? Do you have experience in determine, document and execute Test? Do you have experience dealing with stakeholders? If you do, and you love being a Test Analyst we want to hear from you. A test Qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.