- Job Ref: 2619
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader leasing company, is looking for a talented Test Analyst for future possible position. This is a contract role, initially for 6 months in Dublin.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Development and documentation of test scenarios
- Development of test script templates and standards
- Managing the execution of functional, non-functional and regression testing to the schedule dictated by the project plan
- Creation of test exit reports at the conclusion of each testing phase
For this role you will need to apply broad complex technical knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts, usually acquired through 3 to 5 years of experience. Also manual and automation experience. Ability to coordinate, interact with, and lead cross departmental teams. Strong communication skills and decision making.
Please feel free to contact us to receive more information.