- Job Ref: 2563
- Location: Wexford, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader in information technologies and services solutions, is looking for a talented Test Analyst for their client site in Wexford. This is a contract role, initially for 12 months. A perfect place to build your career.
What is the nature f the task?
- Development and documentation of test scenarios
- Development of test script templates and standards
- Managing the execution of functional, non-functional and regression testing to the schedule dictated by the project plan
- Creation of test exit reports at the conclusion of each testing phase
- Highlighting issues and risks to the project manager and recommending mitigation strategies
What knowledge and skills you need to have?
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures around the test management process within the development cycle
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (versions 2011 – 2016) an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Very good English language knowledge is mandatory
- Familiarity of working with TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Test Manager is an advantage
If you are at least three years of testing experience as a test analyst and experience of working in an Agile project environment, this job is perfect for you.
Please feel free to contact us to receive more information.