- Job Ref: 2531
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland. They are looking for a Test Analyst for a contract role for 12 months. The job is located in Dublin.
As a Test Analyst you will you’ll provide authoritative advice and guidance to IT staff and business areas, to ensure cost effective use of the most appropriate methods and tools for testing purposes.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Understanding business area issues, ensuring viable testing options and solutions are proposed to facilitate the quick and efficient resolution of the testing process.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current industry testing practices and initiatives to ensure that business areas benefit from using the newest and most effective testing tools and practices.
- Advising on the use of a variety of internal and external complex testing tools and methods.
- Convincing customers of the benefits and importance of testing when they may have very tight timescales.
- Testing related assignments to ensure the tools used are fit for purpose and create business benefits in terms of cost or quality.
- Continually adapting test processes and tools, and consulting colleagues as necessary to ensure the most efficient and cost effective tools and processes are employed and meet specific project requirements.
- Carrying out investigations to assess the practicality of various testing process alternatives, ensuring the most cost effective and efficient testing tool is applied.
- Planning, designing, managing, executing and reporting testing tools and techniques in line with agreed standards, to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
Your qualifications should be on Analytical skills, Continuous improvement, Checking and reporting and Information seeking.
If you are interested in this role and you want to receive more information, please feel free to contact us.