- Job Ref: 2336
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company is looking for talented Manual Test Analyst for a 6 months contract for based in County Kildare.
This would be your main responsibilities:
- Creation and Execution of Test plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases.
- Investigate Acceptance Test Issues and Defects during the testing execution phases.
- Manage defects through a defect tracking system
- Identifying and maintaining test case regression suites for applications.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
It would be great if you have:
- Minimum 3 Years Software Testing experience
- Experience in test case development and execution a must (minimum 3 years)
- Formal Testing qualification desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of testing web based applications
- Clear understanding of defect management life-cycle.