- Job Ref: 2134
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is a leader in the insurance industry is looking for a Test Analyst.
As a member of the IST team, you will perform testing activities so as to ensure that the quality of software being released into the Production environment is of a consistently high standard. You will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies.
KYour Duties / Responsibilities:
- Analyse requirements to ensure they are testable
- Develop comprehensive and well defined test cases and test scripts and ensure traceability back to requirements
- Execute functional, non functional, regression and integration test scripts
- Provide metrics for all testing activities including planning, preparation, execution, defects.
- Participate in defect triage discussions
- Perform other testing activities such as the preparation, setup and maintenance of testing environments
- Support the execution of Model Office Testing
- Provide post implementation support to the Business
- Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements to prove test results
It will be a great advantage if:
- ISTQB (or equivalent) Foundation Level certification
- Demonstrable experience of executing SQL scripts for data extraction and validation purposes
- A sound working knowledge of General Insurance products, processes and systems/platforms
- Experience of testing customer documentation
For more details please contact:[email protected] or