Technology Risk Analyst
- Job Ref: 2835
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, financial company on the market for over 60 years, is looking for a Technology Risk Analyst to join the Platform Security Operations team within the Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) business unit. The ECS organization is responsible for delivering appropriate security solutions to ensure enterprise resources are protected in a constantly evolving cyber-threat landscape. The Platform Security Operations (PSO) team provide operational support for a broad span of cyber security products and services, ranging across end-point protection, network security, encryption and key management, through system compliance, identity and access management. The successful candidate will join a globally distributed team that implements a follow-the-sun strategy across 3 locations to provide 24x7 support services for the Company’s enterprise.
This permanent role is based in West Dublin offering an ideal opportunity for a candidate with operations experience to move into the cyber-security arena, or for a cyber-security generalist to move into a hands-on operations role.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Providing operational support for enterprise cyber security applications running Unix and Windows platforms
- Managing Incidents (assessing and responding) as the occur as part of a 3-site, Follow-the-Sun support model.
- Implementing changes in accordance with enterprise change standards
- Creating and updating KM artifacts to ensure documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Optimizing monitoring configurations across the supported products and services.
- Identifying and implementing solutions for automation opportunities across the team responsibilities.
- Collaborating with on-site and globally distributed colleagues to evolve the service provided to meet the needs of the enterprise.
Required Experience and Education:
- 3rd level degree in technology area (desirable Cyber Security, Penetration Testing etc.)
- 2+ years in technical support role
- Any security related certifications an advantage (CISSP, CISA, Security+, CCNA etc.)
- Experience working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- You have experience with the ITIL framework essentials.
- You have experience working across enterprise platforms (Windows & Unix) in a support or administrative role.
- You have a working knowledge of network and routing concepts.
- You can demonstrate problem-solving skills for both individual and team-wide level.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills; you can explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You are familiar with and have an interest in cyber security.
- You have worked in a distributed environment.
- You are motivated to independently discover how supported systems operate, and their function in the wider enterprise ecosystem.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in Ireland.