- Job Ref: 4672
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
You will be joining our experienced and fast-growing team. Your focus will be ensuring that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules while being responsible for the documentation of sales/marketing related RFPs, legal query oversight and technical reviews of terms/contracts.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for managing technical product information and assisting in the completion of RFPs.
- Plan, develop, organise, write and edit market-facing materials such as user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Manage localisation processes and projects of the user interface, online help and developer guides, where applicable.
- Work with success, support and product teams in identifying issues that can be resolved by improved documentation/guidance.
- Standardize content across platforms to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Manage content delivery for software releases.
- Revise and identify areas for improvement in existing documentations to streamline the structure and simplify the management of documentation.
What skills do I need?
- 4 years Technical Writing experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Experience with authoring and publishing tools such as MapCap Flare or equivalent.
- Experience implementing Context-sensitive help in a SaaS application.
- Proven track record in creating professional-looking content.
Not required but considered a big plus:
- Experience with screen capture tools and image editing.
- An understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- An eLearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.