- Job Ref: 2632
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Technical writer for a Big Data and Cloud Computing Company based in Madrid Centre.
You will enjoy the workplace and the team if you are an IT lover.
Your main duties will be;
To create technical publications, including but not limited to user guide for our Big Data platform customers.
So if you are a talented, experienced technical writer who loves to write about highly technical subjects , this could be the role for you!
- Write easy-to- read and easy-to- find documentation about complex tasks and concepts
- Learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner
- Proactively address or communicate challenges, concerns, and process improvements to the Sr Technical Writer
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- High level of English
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Basic familiarity with software development
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 2 years of technical writing experience, preferably in a related technical field.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Capability to research and analyze detailed technical processes and extract the useful
- Experience with Confluence is a plus.
If you are interested or want to know more about it, please get in touch: