Technical Team Lead
- Job Ref: 3388
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for leading a team to provide support to end users,offering a friendly, welcoming environment for staff. You will be responsible for ensuring the end user issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner and that their devices work as expected. You will also be responsible for asset and deployment management of devices and providing coaching and support to less experienced members of the team.
- Provide leadership and development of the IT walk in Centre through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching to ensure the three staff members can achieve performance standards, have a focus on continuous improvement and their own job/development objectives;
- Responsible for ensuring the team provides a high standard of customer service in line with defined IT Service targets;
- Responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are carried out in line with best practise, such as the ITIL framework;
- Responsible for ensuring device provision and support are carried out appropriately and that a rapid and high standard of support is supplied to the organisation;
- Coach and mentor less experienced members of the team, ensuring they are supported on more difficult issues and knowledge transfer happens;
- Oversee the resourcing and management of the team, ensuring appropriate resources are in place at all times; and
- Responsible for the end to end ownership of incidents and requests, and that performance and activities are tracked, measured and reported appropriately.
- Role requires a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a IT support or IT Service Desk area, with focus on providing deskside support and people management. Proven experience of at least 4 years of delivering service quality within a ITIL framework;
- Demand and Relationship management: level 3;
- IT Service Mgmt: level 3;
- Knowledge of supporting and building Windows devices;
- Experience deploying and supporting mobile devices;
- Must demonstrate excellent customer facing skills and strong stakeholder focus;
- Must be organised and able to follow process;
- Ability to manage multiple issues and ensure the team drives them to resolution; and
- Ability to proactively reflect and challenge when results are not being achieved and address areas requiring resolution.