Technical Project Manager
- Job Ref: 5218
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Technical Project Manager - Permanent- Dublin
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team immediately
You will be in charge of facilitating delivery of Fleet Management product and aid in the transformation to a lean software team.
You will be a key person to ensure the flow of work in line to their value stream for the largest SaaS business in the world.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Use Lean and Agile methodologies to plan, track and provide progress and provide insight into project objectives
- Co-ordinate multiple software teams and manage dependencies between them.
- Communicate effectively with managers, team leaders and key stakeholders and show strong leadership to enable effective team meetings and high-performance teams.
For this role you will bring:
• 5 years or more experience working as a PM or equivalent.
• Relevant third level qualification or equivalent work experience.
• Proven experience of working in Agile/Lean development methodologies and managing in an agile environment.
• Excellent client-facing skills and people management skills.
• Experience in different SDLC methodologies.
This role offers strong personal and professional growth opportunities.
Did we catch your interest?
Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]