Technical Project Manager
- Job Ref: 1995
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
You will be working within an ambitious Product Organisation who strongly values technical skills blended with business acumen.
For a six month contract you will be involved in the full project life cycle developing a product which is resold to multiple financial clients. Manage the delivery of projects for internal clients from project initiation through to close out.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverable
- Create documentation for projects include plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports and risk logs
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Manage handover of project with the internal customer
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Background in development (preference in Microsoft Technologies)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL querying
- Knowledge of Server Environments and IIS.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing software development projects
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Experience working on software development projects involving direct interaction with developers and other cross functional team members.
- Experience of formal software development processes
- SCRUM Experience.
A Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification and formal project management training will make a difference in the selection process.
If you would like to know more details please contact: [email protected] or