Technical Project Manager
- Job Ref: 1956
- Location: Varna, Bulgaria
- Type: Permanent
Have you ever dreamt of working in an international environment in your own country? We have this great Technical Project management role in an Irish company based in Bulgaria!! If you are fluent in English and you love the seaside as well, this job is perfect for you! All we ask is
- 2+ Years in a Software Development Environment
- Leadership & Project Management experience and expertise
- To have experience dealing with business or consumer clients in the implementation of specific service offerings.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, consistently delivering results despite competing priorities
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Communicate project status and requirements to all levels of staff and management regularly; increase project transparency for all participants and stakeholders
The main role will involve the following;
- Define, prioritize and plan the projects that will need to be implemented.
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identification of client needs which can be met through the development of innovative tools.
- Oversee the implementation of these new tools to current and new clients.
- Engagement directly with clients to capture feedback and continuously improve the tools in line with this feedback and new service offerings, within budget.
Apply now and you will have a fantastic summer!!