Technical Lead Architect
- Job Ref: 4753
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced, capable technology leader to work to drive the design and architecture of our product set.
The successful candidate will work closely with technology management, development teams and partners with the product owners to ensure successful delivery of key technology projects.
The architect will also be involved with working with the wider team to define how new features will be implemented.
As the client is predominantly a c#/.NET house, you should have expert experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET Core and the latest framework, Restful APIs etc.
You will always strive to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving.
You should care about the entire SDLC, good development practices, agile, CI/D, software testing/TDD and HA systems.
- Ambitious and Hands On with a high calibre of technical proficiency
- Understanding of the .net ecosystem & C# (5y+) and general software engineering (10y+)
- Pragmatic with an ability to get stuff done. We subscribe to the ethos that “Done is better than perfect”
- Ability to personally produce and guide others to produce scalable, robust and secure software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills primarily the ability to communicate ideas and work with peers and teams accordingly.
- Enthusiasm for tackling tough problems
- Experience in developing for the cloud, innovation and creating new businesses/products/services/models is desirable
- Proven ability to demonstrate technical excellence and software delivery
- Previous experience in a software leadership role (TL / PD / Arch)
- Detail oriented
- Fluent spoken and written English