Technical Functional Analyst
- Job Ref: 5404
- Location: Sutton, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, a Scaling Software Company (Who's software is used in many countries worldwide) - based on the northside in Dublin, is looking for a Technical Functional Analyst to join their team.
- This is an exciting role for a Business Analyst or Product Owner to direct our client's development efforts in Hardware Integration.
- Ensure the hardware integrations they deliver are built in a scalable and maintainable way, with high levels of automated test coverage and first-class documentation.
- Ensure large requirements are broken down into smaller, iterative releases.
- You will ensure that tests are passed before work is marked as complete as well as owning the UAT.
- You will bring knowledge of integrations, and a curiosity to keep up to date with latest thinking, while evangelising the right approach to ensure that they are continuously improving our practices.
- Analyse detailed requirements and convert them to stories for analysis and estimation by the development team.
- Liaise with clients, third parties and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured, documented and validated.
- Communicate the product development progress to Product Managers.
- Influence the priority of the backlog to ensure product quality is not compromised in the drive for new functionality
- Ensure that workload is appropriately split between product development, quality improvements and commercial needs.
- Plan & facilitate user story workshops with the technical team to:
- Create user stories allows the technical team to breakdown the tasks required to meet the requirements
- Ensure the technical team fully understand the stories they will deliver and work with them to ensure realistic timescales are issued and met for software delivery.
- Support the development team as required with clarifications throughout the development process.
- Responsible for delivery of software, ensuring full testing has been carried out and UAT completed.
- Responsible for analysing the data for deliverables and decision making, to support the Product Managers and stakeholders.
What will you bring to us?
- At least 2 years+ experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst working in an environment focused on integrations.
- A technical background, ideally as a developer, having worked in software companies servicing technical clients, ideally relating to hardware integration or general integrations for several years.
- A proven track record in taking complex documentation and converting them to solutions that deliver value.
- Eligible to work in Ireland immediately.
* This is a contract position*