Technical Design Architect
- Job Ref: 3512
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for a Technical Design Architect for my client a worldwide leading consultancy company for a minimum 12 months contract in Ireland midlands area.
Some details about the project:
Support of the Wintel infrastructure and network by providing technical design architecture expertise.
Your Key Experience/Competencies/Skillsets is:
- Leading the technical design for new ICT systems that provide viable and cost-effective solutions across the full range of ICT services and serving as a subject matter expert in the resolution of a variety of complex ICT issues.
- The role is broadly split between providing the technical design function and hands-on support on day to day complex operational issues for existing ICT services.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical advice for a wide range of business and technology services and systems.
And It is desirable that you have proved experience in:
- Active Directory, Microsoft DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008R2/2012/2016 and Microsoft SCCM 2012, Microsoft SCOM 2012 and Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft WMI, VBScript, PowerShell 4.x and upwards and Microsoft Office Suite including Project and Visio (2013 & 2016) and Lotus Enterprise Integrator and Domino/Oracle/Microsoft
- Lotus Domino 8/9 infrastructure, Lotus Notes and IBM Cognos and Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Server 9-12 and Time & Attendance Systems
- Export-Transform-Load for IBM Cognos (Oracle SQL) and Citrix XenApp, Xendesktop VDI Infrastructure (integration, capacity management and reporting) and Citrix Data Operations Reporting and Citrix Netscaler
- Tyco CCTV DVR's, Cameras and associated Infrastructure and Nice/Diavox Call Recording and VoIP Telephony System and Dell Server Hardware (r620, r720, r730, r820 ranges of servers) and Cisco Nexus 2k, 5k & 7k switching/routing platform
- Cisco Call Manager 9.x and Cisco TMS Videoconferencing Reporting and HP EVA & 3Par SAN and HP Nimble All-Flash Storage Array and HP DataProtector
- MobileIron MDM and Deister Key Vending and Management Systems and HRMS Core (Integrations with Active Directory and Exchange systems) and Anuview (Active Directory / SQL Server / Powershell integrations) and Anuview App Auditor/Mac Auditor Network Forensics
- Operational Reporting Dashboard based upon SQL Server Reporting Services and Prisoner Management Information Systems (VB.Net & Oracle) and Microsoft EA Licensing (Planning/Monitoring/Reporting) and Oracle Licensing (Planning/Monitoring/Reporting)
If this is of interest to you please get in touch and will be happy to give you more details.
*Only candidates eligible to work in Ireland are considered for this position.