Technical Consultant- Entry Level
- Job Ref: 2239
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Would you like to work in a global Business location with endless opportunities for career growth? And are you looking to join a growing Company in the IT Service Management Space?
My client, a Gold ServiceNow partner in London is looking for people like you. They are an industry leader and have helped companies to accelerate their Service Management. With clients in a variety of industries such as: not-for-profit, government, finance, IT and real estate, you will have the chance to broaden your experience and get exposure to multiple projects from system implementation to full Business Transformation.
We are looking for people with:
- Degree (or equivalent), at a minimum of 2:1, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology (or a similar technical subject)
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management methodologies is a benefit
- A demonstrable track record of success and determination
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to be based at our headquarters in London, with flexibility to travel within the UK
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Involvement in all technical aspects of ServiceNow project and service delivery, including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of client specific reporting
- Development of integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Day-to-day System Administration
- Business and Process analysis, mapping of current business processes against functional and technical requirements
- Key member of project implementation teams
- Key member of on-going services teams
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables
- Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a great package and training opportunities as well as a well defined career path with potential for growth.
With a "Work Hard, Play Hard" culture you are sure to get some serious fun along the way.